Friday, January 30, 2009

It must be Puppy Love

I know some of you have to be wondering how Sadie, the dog, feels about Adlee's arrival...well, we are not sure. Sadie has been so funny about things, she wants to be right next to her if we are, but if we walk away she gets scared of her or something. I have to tell you, I am perfectly okay with this. I had really worried about things and so far so good.


Well, the other night Jerred called me into Adlee's room to see this





If you are not sure what this is let me give you a better look.


Yes, that is Adlee's dirty clothes basket. Sadie's new favorite place to relax is on top of Adlee's sweet smell :) I am now convinced Sadie loves her new family member she just doesn't know how to show it. Here is the daily stare down between the two!



1 comment:

  1. Hey! Love the showdown between the two. She is positively beautiful Brook! :-)

    ReplyDelete