Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have never been more proud!

Today is Adlee's 3 month birthday, but that is not what this post is about. I will be updating on that later, we had really cute pictures done yesterday at Penney's and I will get those on here once I get them.
On to this subject.

I was working in the house yesterday and I must confess, the only way I got things done was to turn Adlee's attention to something else. On Saturday I realized that Adlee is a fan of the TV. Don't get upset I have been showing her educational things only (does that make it sound a little better?). At noon she started watching sesame street and LOVED it!! I was putting clothes away and I walked back in the living room to find her dancing!! I do believe she is doing a fabulous job of keeping the beat. I don't know about you but I am feeling a little ghetto groove in her!! Just don't tell our elders you saw the youth ministers daughter dancing...

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that video is TOO cute! I have a cute one of Mallory on facebook. Adlee is so beautiful! One of my best friends who lives in OKC had a baby on Thursday. I think I am going to go up there to meet her this weekend and if you have time, I would love to swing by and meet Adlee!
    And by the way...Sugar is still alive? I guess little dogs do live like 20 years or so, but high school just seems like AGES ago! And she still looks the same!

    ReplyDelete