Monday, August 17, 2009

And Bingo was his name-o!

IMG_1929

Adlee has a new favorite stuffed animal!  She received this said animal from an elderly lady from church.  About a month ago right after church was over a man(probably 60’s) came over to me and handed me a nice blue bear and told me his mother wanted my baby to have it(Adlee had made her exit in the middle of church and was in the nursery).  I had seen his mother, the elderly woman, with this bear during church so I went over to thank her for it.  She informed me that she had just won the bear the night before playing bingo and she already had way to many of the stuffed animal prizes.  In fact, her bed was covered in them already so she just likes to give away her winnings these days! 

  IMG_1930IMG_1931 IMG_1933

No comments:

Post a Comment