Monday, September 7, 2009

Cute Baby Girl

Jerred and I took Adlee to the park this afternoon to have a little photoshoot.  She has been in the best mood all weekend, I suppose she is always in a good mood, it just seems like she gets happier and happier every day!!  She is 9 1/2 months now and time is flying by.  She cracks us up, in fact I think she tries to crack us up.  She has all kinds of “tricks” that she does now.  She will dance, clap, show muscles and click her tongue to make noises. Oh, she also fake coughs on a regular basis.  She starts school tomorrow at Memorial Road Sonshine school and I am so excited for her.  I think she is absolutely going to love it. 

Here a couple of the pictures from today!

IMG_2193 IMG_2218 IMG_2203 IMG_2186

1 comment:

  1. Ahh those are super cute. In the last picture she really looks like her dad.

    ReplyDelete