Tuesday, March 9, 2010

15 1/2 months and still not walking?!?!

Yes friends. We have a lazy girl on our hands!! This girl is a mess. She talks/sings nonstop, including the occasional sentence, but will not walk to save her life. Although, this past week she has been more interested than ever. I feel it coming!!
Here are a couple of things that Adlee loves these days.
She will climb in and out of this chair about 100 times in a day.
She still loves eating!

Loves to read books, alone and with Daddy!

She loves to help with the dishes!


And recently she has become very affectionate. She loves giving kisses!!


I just love that sweet sweet face!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy she still likes to eat. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is stinking adorable! And I'm sure it's no consolation to you, but Will turned one a couple weeks ago, and he's still not walking, so this makes me feel a little better. Oh, us silly moms and the way we compare our babies. =O)

    ReplyDelete