Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dear Faithful Readers,

I am sorry for the lack of blogging.  Recently I have been told by 3 readers that the blog was idle.  So this is for you 3 :)  Now I know of 5 readers total!!

If you haven’t seen on facebook this has been a tough month for my family.  I am not quite ready to blog about things just yet, but check my fb  if you don’t know what I am talking about.  Prayers are appreciated!

So onto the Adlee update!  Since our first camp we have had 2 more camps and a vacation in Dallas with my family.  Tonight I will share our exciting 4th of July.  We just had a family day, we even cleaned out the garage.  So while we did that we let Adlee go swimming!

IMG_4507

Okay, okay it really wasn’t swimming weather.  But this girl LOVES her some water!  She finds a puddle and just goes to town.  This day she played in the rain and realized the fun a gutter can bring. 

IMG_4510

This was at least 30 minutes of pure joy while we cleaned up in the garage.

IMG_4512

IMG_4518

I guess we took pictures AND cleaned!

Then she discovered the curb puddle!

IMG_4536

Love the curls!!

IMG_4542

IMG_4563

IMG_4567

We then took a bath got on our PJ’s and headed to the Edmond firework show.  Could NOT figure out how to get the camera to work, but Adlee loved the fireworks.  She was in complete awe. 

IMG_4570

We enjoyed America’s Day!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a reader, which makes your count to 6!

    It looks like the family had a nice 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. We've been praying for your family girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a reader! love the water pics!!!

    ReplyDelete