Monday, June 29, 2009

Camp and Daddy's Day

Last week we had camp with our high schoolers. Luckily it is at OC so we get to sleep in our own beds and come home for naps :)
First lunch in the OC caf...I still just eat the cereal.

Adlee got to sit with Erin, one of our girls, and lucky for Adlee Erin shared her jello!! This was a BIG hit.



Here is some news...Adlee has a tooth!! She worked on it all week and the bottom front one broke through on Saturday. I am pretty sure the other front bottom one will be up any day now. This is the face I saw all last week when her gums were hurting.

Father's Day has come and gone without me posting and that is sad. Jerred is such an amazing Daddy, Adlee and I are very lucky!


All Adlee has to do is look at him with those big brown eyes and she gets exactly what she wants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment