Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This is not in our future!

Which is why at 7 months Adlee has already had her first haircut. She was already getting a lovely mullet(aka bi-level). I felt just how these parents did, that the only way I could let her have one is for Jerred and me to rock one also. Neither of us are at a point in our life to do this so we had "the cut."

The Before








Getting spritzed with water.









After
As you can see Adlee did great! She loves when I brush her hair, so I guess this was kind of the same. She kept wanting to look at the girl doing it, but she was easily distracted. When we got home Jerred so kindly proclaimed, "she looks like a boy*." So I guess that means there will now always be a bow in her hair!! I have had many people tell me that when you cut the baby hair it will grow in thicker so that is what I am going for.
*Jerred didn't mean it, he just said this to get to me. He thinks she is the prettiest girl in the whole world.

3 comments:

  1. B- I want to see that hair on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! LOVE the pics! Poor Macy is going to keep her mullet a little longer...I just can't cut it yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want bows, go to my website! www.mygymboreehairbows.com

    ReplyDelete