Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow much fun!!

We have had about 12 inches of snow this week, and I think added to that this morning. I don’t know for sure, I cannot watch the network news anymore. Hopefully I will get over that soon. I just don’t want to feel like I see the news anchors more than my family.

Adlee has been a little sick, but you wouldn’t really know it. She has bronchitis and got on meds yesterday. She is already sleeping better. She has REALLY wanted to play in the snow, but I knew it wouldn’t be good for her with her sickies. But yesterday after we had to get dressed to go to the doctor we went ahead and played for a few minutes. She LOVES the snow. IMG_5852

IMG_5846 I also, for scrapbook purposes, wanted to mention some things I have heard from her all week.

“I have a question.” Proceeded with nothing, because she doesn’t know what she is saying.

“I have an idea!” Again followed by nothing.

IMG_5840

“Guess what?!?!” Followed by silence.

IMG_5837

Talking about Sadie, “Is that MY dog?!?!”

IMG_5835

“Will you come color with me?” Mostly to Jerred. She has also played with her Mickey and Minnie dolls all week. Today Mickey had to sit in time out because he kicked Minnie. She only knows that puts you in time out from experience.

IMG_5833

IMG_5819

Adlee with her redneck Daddy…HA! His hunting clothes are his warmest! I forgot she has also realized in the last month or so that Mommy and Daddy are also known as Jerred and Brook. So she has been calling us those names from time to time this week. Not a fan of this, although it is funny!

IMG_5823

We have had a fun time being home this week! Love our family time, I know Adlee has loved having both of us all day!

IMG_5849

No comments:

Post a Comment