Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I wanna be a cowgirl!

I have an amazing Dad!  Every Friday my Dad goes to the Coffee Creek Riding stables to help kids with special needs ride horses.  You can check out more about the stables here.  That is right, my Dad is the greatest.  This is of course just one of those things about my Dad that I love!! 

Last Friday, Adlee and I had off school so my Dad jumped at the chance to get Adlee at the center to hang with the horses.  She was a little apprehensive at first. 

IMG_0145

She got to brush and pet several horses.

IMG_0146

IMG_5983

IMG_5992 IMG_5991

This one gave kisses(licked) just like Sadie!

IMG_5993

And then we decided to push it by putting her on a horse!

IMG_5999

IMG_6001

IMG_6006

And it was over!

IMG_6009

She cried until we left.  We got in the car and then she cried because she wanted to go back to the horses and Grandad.  I asked her if she would go back and play with the horses to which she said yes.  She was very specific though, she likes to pet the horses, not ride them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment