Thursday, March 17, 2011

Typical Minister’s Kid

This last weekend we went to Texas for my cousins wedding.  Adlee tore up the dance floor at the reception.  Before anyone had even started dancing Adlee warmed up the floor. 

IMG_6080

IMG_6081

IMG_6082

Jerred couldn’t make the wedding so Uncle Markie filled in and let Adlee dance with him and his girls. 

IMG_6086

Dancing with cousin Johnnie.IMG_6088

This is Mark holding ALL 3 girls!!  He said the high pitched squeal was ridiculous!

IMG_6090

Grandad and Lydia getting down.

IMG_6091

IMG_6093

I think Dad and Mark wore themselves out, but these girls were not hanging up their dancin’ shoes just yet.

IMG_6096

IMG_6097

Cousin Abbie joined in the fun!

IMG_6099

IMG_6101

Notice the older girls watching Adlee, she really was just in her own world dancing her heart out! 

IMG_6102

Beyonce’s song, All the single Ladies, came on which is Adlee’s favorite.  I went out there to sing and dance with her and she told me to sit back down.  Needless to say I did not leave my seat again that night.

IMG_6103

IMG_6104

A slow song came on, so Adlee just decided to take a minute and have a special dance with Minnie.

IMG_6107

IMG_6108

Since then she has told me several times how much she loves to dance.  You know those Church of Christ Minister Kids…they are t.r.o.u.b.l.e. 

1 comment: