Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh, can it be?!?!

My sweet girl is 4 months old!! I am blown away by how fast our time has gone by so quickly. Adlee is such a sweet baby and I don't think we were prepared for such a perfect girl :) Take a look at some of her younger days:
Home from the hospital
About 1 and half months

About 2 and a half months (Her Dad took this one, that is why it is from a different angle)


And 4 months

She's huge!!!! Man, looking at them like this gets me a little verklempt.

I thought I would update you on what Adlee has been up to lately. Sorry friends who don't have sleeping babies, Adlee sleeps through the night and has since 2 months!! This is usually how.


She is a side sleeper just like her Mom. She has been eating rice cereal for over a week, and I think it is going well. She still doesn't get the whole bowl, but we are working toward it!

She really likes it, even though she doesn't look like it in the picture. She isn't rolling over yet, but getting really close. She is not a fan of tummy time, but one of these days I will leave her on her belly and she will be mad enough I am sure she will roll! She moves around so much when she is on her back, she will be off her blanket in 5 minutes. Here is the almost roll.

And her VERY favorite place is and always has been her swing. We have been out of town for spring break and we just got back. When I put her in the swing yesterday she got so excited to see her bee friends above her!! It was quite comical.

That was her talking to the bees. I couldn't get a great picture because the swing was in motion and I couldn't seem to time it right. Sometimes you just can't be smarter than the swing...oh well.
We really do have the sweetest baby, and we are truly blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment