Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Sing!

Adlee attended her first Spring Sing on Thursday night. She had to support Gamma so I made her a new onesie. I am no seamstress (sorry MeeMaw and Grandmommie) so don't judge my work!

We went with Scott and Sonya, so Adlee sat with them most of the show. She actually slept on Sonya the entire first half and some of the second.

She did wake up for Gamma's show, they were Pippi Longstocking!! After the show I had to have her picture taken with some of the girls. She was upset at first, but then I explained who they were and she was fine. They had a great show and won again, way to go ladies!!!

3 comments:

  1. Her onesie is very cute but would be a little cuter if it had a Theta on there! :) Just kidding. I'm impressed! You did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brook, you did a great job on Adlees top. I know both of your grand-ma's are proud of you. Love, MeeMaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. HERE, HERE! Where is the love for Theta?
    Her onesie is cute, well done. I see a future gamma-hoe on your hands. Of course, I mean that with the most love and sincerity. :) haha

    ReplyDelete